For the kind attention of the Parents
• Bowling: General Dhs. 5/- per game.
• Billiards: General Dhs. 2/- per game.
• Squash: Dhs. 300/- (10 classes, timing from 12:00 Noon – 1:00 P.M)
• Meals: Special Kids menu designed by our Executive Chef will be served at our Al Safa Coffee Shop at a very reasonable price.
• Transport: Insured shuttle buses will pick up and drop your children safely from Dubai or Sharjah and back.
KM/Lamcy /RH: Dhs. 300/-, Karama: Dhs. 380/-,
Bur Dubai /Deira/Satwa: 390/-, Business bay /Jumeirah/ Ghusais / Merdif: Dhs.400/-,
Sharjah/Ras Al Khor/Int. City. Dhs. 450/-
(Transportation availability depends on area and no. of students.)
Kids from 4 to 7 years will be in separate classes with professional staff & helpers. The charges will be Dhs.1200/- per month. All this operation is managed by Al Nasr Leisureland with highly trained & dedicated teaching staff. All the instructors are under the supervision of Duty Manager & Security Staff. Due to COVID restriction we will be operating in limited capacity so book your seat as early as now.
• Swimming: 9:00am to 10:00am (Two times a week)
• Ice Skating: 9:30am to 10:30am (Three times a week) Skating timing can be changed due to other school booking.
• Rhymes, Stories with action & Drawing, Art & Craft.
• Cooking, henna & dance classes (Wednesday & Thursday)
• Reading Quran for Muslim kids only, every day.
• Swimming & skating days is subjected to change according to the no. of students.
• Limited seats for Crèche Children's.
Requirement For Registration :
• 2 Passport size photograph.
• Fill up Summer Camp application.
• Fill up Transport application with clear address and map if required.
• Registration starting from 1 st June 2022. Timings 9 A.M- 9 P.M at the reception
N.B. Application forms available at the Reception / the Summer Camp Office and you can visit our website: www.alnasrll.com.
Social Distancing & Child Safety:
• We will be strictly following COVID guidelines set by the authorities at the venue.
• Temperature check will be done for every child before entering the camp.
• All the kids should be wearing mask compulsorily all day except during sports activities.
• All of our staff is COVID vaccinated.
• 13-year-old child should be fully COVID vaccinated.
• No refund against registration.
• Those who use our transportation must drop their child on the 1st day of the camp. Yellow/Green T/shirt with bus. Red/Maroon T/shirts without Bus.
• Students can join any day without transportation.